Sunday, October 18, 2015

Infinity mirror, Alien autopsy table

One long night I found myself watching YouTube videos for 6 hours... I stumbled upon this cool thing called an Infinity mirror. I knew I had to try it.   I found a 16ft. LED tape on Amazon.com. After it arrived, it was go time to construct the table.

 The Tech Shop has a wood shop, but I don't have wood shop clearance cause I never took the class. But Katy took the class! so together we embarked on a project never attempted by both of us. We weren't sure what we were doing either.
 Look we kept all our fingers! took us close to 4 hours to cut the frames for the infinity  mirror table. Could have probably cut that time in half. 
Meanwhile in Tucson days later, my father and I built the table legs and a table for the table frame...
Now we are painting it!! 
At the court house, it worked! 

There is a 3x4ft. mirror on the bottom, and a 3x4ft. smoke acrylic on top. The LED tape was sticky, and stuck to the sides without problems. I was worried about cutting the tape to fit the inner dimensions of the table, but it worked just like the internet said.
This autopsy table Infinity mirror looks AMAZING!! super extraterrestrial plus I have a remote to change the colors to any color of the rainbow including white!

No comments:

Post a Comment