Saturday, October 24, 2015

Alien ship piping

I found this weird tube at Home depot, I wanted it to look like a part of the inside of a space ship. I noticed there were holes in my tubing. What I thought was a problem, became my solution. CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!! I already have the holes, I can buy s strand and poke the lights through.
BTW this process took forever.  The tube was 14 feet long all stretch out. My arms are not that long. There was a lot of hand and foot control on this massive python.


why do we choose partners so different from ourselves? its not fate or chance or cliches like the heart wants what the heart wants we choose our partners because they represent the unfinshed business from our childhood
and we choose them because they manifest the qualities, we wish we had. in doing so, in choosing such a challenging partner and working to give them what they need we chart a course for our own growth.
^^^Modern Family quote^^^ needed to note this somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment