Sunday, November 22, 2015

Staining wood

First time ever staining wood!!
My first mistake was going into a wood shop in Phoenix wearing a U of A shirt, on a rival football game day.. No one in the store wanted to help me! normally I prefer no one bothering me while I shop around in a hardware store, but this was the first time shopping for wood related stuff. 
This is my first stained wood.. I hope I did it right.





The laser was preset to a different Z axis setting. This normally never happens. sadly I let it go for 5 of the wooden tags.






I got 28 tags out of this pieces of wood :)
I really like this piece. I think it has the best shot at being lucrative.




I am wondering if I need to add any "Finishing" gel to the wooden pieces.  If I wasn't wearing the U of A shirt, the men might have told me something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment