Friday, November 6, 2015

Cuebone skull

The All Souls Procession is upon us once again! I really wanted to find a skull stl. file that I could wear on my head.. No such luck! which is super annoying. and Im not that good to make one on my own yet. But I stumbled upon a Pokemon skull.

Im learning this new 3D app called 123Dmake. I put the STL. file in it and enlarged it quite a bit to fit over my head.
 So far so good. There were a few printing mistakes. Everyone in the Tech Shop thought I was a bear... :/ Cue bone is actually a dinosaur skull.
It looks more like Cuebone painted white. I had to find a specialty paint that wouldn't destroy cardboard when painted.
The parade was AMAZING! I was shocked to see how many Pokemon fans I ran into. Strangers would shout "Hey Cuebone!" I didn't run into anyone who thought I was a bear. :)
Next year I want to make a deer head with antlers

No comments:

Post a Comment