Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thin red line shirts, decals

My last day at the Tech Shop before I go home for Winter Break!!  why cant the Tech Shop be in Tucson, Im gonna be super antsy until I go back.
I spent a lot of time making THIN RED LINE, THIN BLUE LINE and EMS Super Hero decals. for Christmas orders.
Making the shirts was Exciting cause I felt like I was doing them for the first time again. Then again these were more difficult than the Ingress shirts because these involved two colors. AND I only had 3 shirts, I could not mess up on either of them. I had to get it right 3 times.
The Thin Blue Line Super man shirt was the first one I did.

The second shirt was the Thin Red Line

Third and mostly scary was the EMT/EMS super hero shirt. The serpent over laps a star and a stripe. It was rumored that the vinyl would still stick but I wasn't 100% sure.




But it did!  Also the shirt is Navy, but it looks black.













Also I cut out this frame out of styrene that I found in the trash. Perfect for what I needed
I made this to fit 60 poptabs. This will allow me to polish 60 poptabs at once instead of one at a time.  AMAZING IMPROVEMENTS!







 *SNEEK PEEK* I was also able to laser cut out two snakes out of leather to try out a new project during my break

No comments:

Post a Comment